This is the most deluxe functional bird-friendly Bluebird House on the market today. It is approved by the North American Bluebird Society. Side doors are etched with 'VIEW" AND "CLEAN". Behind the VIEW door is a clear plexy panel that holds the nest secure, while you view the eggs or babies in the house. The raised screen on the bottom of the house protects the nest from blowfly infestation. If blowflys get into the nest, they will drop to the floor of the bird house and not be able to get back to the nest. 1-1/2" Entrance hole includes predator guard and copper portal. Natural cedar.
- Made with 7/8" Inland Red Cedar
- All screwed construction using weather-resistant plated deck screws
- Aluminum rust-resistant continuous hinges
- Fully routed edges
- Opening side doors engraved with "clean" and "view"
- "View" door opens to plexy insert for viewing
- Raised screen floor to reduce blowfly infestations
- Copper portal guard
- Ventilation to keep the nest cool
- Drainage holes to keep the nest dry
Image Courtesy of Birds Choice™